Texwrap’s TLS Series L-Sealers simultaneously make the end and side seal of one package, as well as the front seal of the trailing package. The seal is made by feeding product into the centerfold film with photo-eyes detecting the leading and trailing edge of the product. L-Sealers fit applications where speeds are slow to moderate or where space is limited, and are affordable, versatile wrappers within a certain range of product sizes.
The L-Sealer design also includes a fully automatic product indexing & package length adjustment by either horizontal or vertical electric eye to accommodate most package configurations, plus low-mount film cradle, swivel operator panel, and touchscreen recipe library to easily recall package setups. The standard Allen Bradley PLC & HMI interface assures user friendly, reliable operation.
- Texwrap patented Motion Trim™ Technology that increases throughput by the running infeed and exit conveyors while seal jaws are in motion.
- Auto reversing belt which relaxes film to create better seals and reduces film usage especially with tall products.
- Standard pass through feature to allow product to move through machine without shrink wrapping the product.
- Programmable multi pack feature auto collates and wraps single lane multi-packs.
- Contains a clean corner cut tail removal that cleanly cuts film tail by squaring the package prior to sealing. Results are consistently strong seals and superior aesthetics.