Crown 2180 is a production-grade hot melt packaging tape for automatic sealing of medium-weight cartons in everyday manufacturing and shipping environments. This high-quality tape is engineered with a biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film and an aggressive, high-tack adhesive to keep seals intact.
Crown 2180 delivers excellent processing performance, superior adhesion properties, holding force, and tensile strength.
It unwinds smoothly to ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes.
Features & Benefits
- Production purpose grade, medium-duty packaging tape
- Instant, permanent bond to a wide range of substrates and surfaces
- Special release coating for excellent performance and consistent, low force unwind off the roll
- High-tack synthetic rubber/resin hot melt adhesive featuring advanced technology for a long-lasting, secure seal
- Designed for automatic application via a carton sealer machine (914M/1000yds in length).
Crown 2180 excels when used for medium weight, automatic box sealing, package repair, and bundling applications at room temperature.
Available in both 48mm (2”) and 72mm (3”) sizes.
- Hot Melt