Crown 200 is a general-purpose hot melt packaging tape for manual industrial sealing of lightweight cartons with minimal exposure to handling, shipping, and load stress. This high-quality tape is engineered with a biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film and an aggressive, high-tack adhesive to keep seals intact.
Crown 200 delivers excellent processing performance, superior adhesion properties, holding force, and tensile strength.
It unwinds smoothly to ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes.
Features & Benefits
- General-purpose grade, light-duty packaging tape
- Instant, permanent bond to a wide range of substrates and surfaces
- Special release coating for excellent performance and consistent, low-force unwind off the roll
- High-tack synthetic rubber/resin hot melt adhesive featuring advanced technology for a long-lasting, secure seal
- Designed for manual application via a hand-held tape dispenser (100M/110yds. in length)
Crown 200 is perfect for light to medium weight box sealing, package repair, and bundling applications.
Available in both 48mm (2”) and 72mm (3”) sizes
- Hot Melt