Crown 218 is a production-grade hot melt packaging tape for manual sealing of medium-weight cartons in everyday manufacturing and shipping environments. This high-quality tape is engineered with a biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film and an aggressive, high-tack adhesive to keep seals intact.
Crown 218 delivers excellent processing performance, superior adhesion properties, holding force, and tensile strength.
It unwinds smoothly to ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes.
Features & Benefits
- Production purpose grade, medium-duty packaging tape
- Instant, permanent bond to a wide range of substrates and surfaces
- Special release coating for excellent performance and consistent, low force unwind off the roll
- High-tack synthetic rubber/resin hot melt adhesive featuring advanced technology for a long-lasting, secure seal
- Designed for manual application via a hand-held tape dispenser (100M/110yds. in length)
Crown 218 excels when used for medium weight, manual box sealing, package repair, and bundling applications at room temperature.
Available in both 48mm (2”) and 72mm (3”) sizes.
- Hot Melt