Loveshaw has been specializing in industrial grade case sealers for over 50 years. It is with a high-quality ad integrity focused drive that introduces the latest case sealer: The Little David SP-304R BO.
This sealer provides a consistent seal by utilizing a random side belt that moves the case through a folding area and right over the tape cartridge. In combination with a table station, an operator has space to form the case prior to sealing. The tool-less quick release wipe rollers and knife blade accompanying the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge are patent-pending.
- Improve productivity and throughput by maximizing operator efficiency
- Eliminate ergonomic risk factors by reducing operator fatigue and repetitive motion syndrome.
- Extensive case range, movable control station, and easy access motors, electrics and belts
- The SP-304R BO Semi-Automatic Random Case Former, combined with the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge, is an ideal machine for erecting and bottom-sealing random cases for those utilizing a variety of case sizes.
- Replaces hand taping case
- Case Capacity:
Length: 8” - max. based on anvil
Width: 4.5” - 20”
Height: 3.5” - infinite
- Processes 32 ect single wall to 44 ect double wall boxes
- Maximum Cases Per Minute:
- Minimum Box Length (in.):
- Minimum Box Width (in.):
- Minimum Box Height (in.):
- Maximum Box Length (in.):
- Max based on Anvil
- Maximum Box Width (in.):
- Maximum Box Height (in.):
- Operation Type: