CF-50T Case Former
This innovative machine has been designed to automatically form, fold, and bottom seal RSC corrugated cases. The CF-50T easily folds a variety of corrugated cases - from double wall to recycled material, and can form up to 20 cases per minute.
The Little David® CF-50T, with its heavy duty steel construction, is designed to endure the most rigorous industrial environments. The CF-50T requires minimal operator training; decreasing your operating costs, while improved tool-less changeover features make it easier than ever to switch from one box size to another. The CF-50T is designed with your needs in mind.
CF-50T Case Former Specifications
- 110 VAC, 60 HZ three phase, 10 amps
- 11 SCFM @ 80psi
- CF-50T: up to 20 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
- Length 7” to 24” (177mm to 610mm)
- Width 6” to 16” (152mm to 406mm)
- Height 4” to 20” (102mm to 508mm) *7” high case minimum on HSC style
- 1,000 lbs (453.6 kg), uncrated.
Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Maximum Cases Per Minute:
- Minimum Box Length (in.):
- Minimum Box Width (in.):
- Minimum Box Height (in.):
- Maximum Box Length (in.):
- Maximum Box Width (in.):
- Maximum Box Height (in.):
- Operation Type: