The Little David® CF-25 SB is a fully automatic, industrial grade uniform case erector designed to form and bottom seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. With a minimum case width of 3.5”, this Narrow Box Erector was developed in response to needs from the co-packer, electronics, personal care, and pharmaceutical markets.
An Allen-Bradley Micro 820 PLC features Ethernet connectivity, sensor functionality, jam detection and a photo eye that will detect box back up in the case sealer.
An Eaton HMI provides machine diagnostics and warnings, an Ethernet Port, case set up instructions, the ability to store up to 10 case size set-up parameters and offers dual languages.
Small Footprint- Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 SB to maintain its versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer- Boxes are mechanically squared at side belt entrance. Box maintains squareness due to common shaft driven belt speeds.
Quick/Easy Changeover- Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensures case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- Simple and efficient case size changeover; requires no tools
- Boxes are mechanically squared at side belt entrance.
- Box maintains squareness due to common shaft driven belt speeds.
- Magnetic interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps