Sealed Air TempGuard Insulated Box Liners
SEALED AIR® brand TempGuard insulated box liners protect temperature-sensitive and perishable goods in transit for up to 48 hours. The thickness of TempGuard insulated box liners can be adjusted for targeted thermal performance, using thermal modeling to maintain temperatures for one- and two-day ground shipping. It's well suited for applications including meal-kit delivery services and pharmaceuticals.
Sealed Air TempGuard Features
- Thermal protection for up to 48 hours
- Made of 100% paper and curbside recyclable
- Customizable to meet the needs of 1- and 2-day shipping
- Meets ISTA 20 and ISTA 7E certification standards
- Available in 6 sizes to fit standard carton sizes
- Made from 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material
Sealed Air TempGuard Specifications
North America Universal Stocking Program paired insulative paper liners (14 mm thick) used with the following carton ID’s: (LxWxH)
- 8in. x 8in.x 8in.
- 10in. x 10in. x 10in.
- 12in. x 12in. x 12in.
- 14in. x 14in. x 14in.
- 16in. x 16in. 16in.
- 16.5in. x 11in. x 13in.