Block and Brace Protective Packaging Solutions
Space saving inflate-on-demand air tubes and twin pillows for superior product blocking and corner protection during shipping
Automated Packaging Systems’ AirPouch® FastWrap™ inflate-on-demand protective packaging yields a significant cost saving as compared to other types of block and brace, such as inflatables, foam-in-place, foam plank or molded pulp inserts. Tubes and twin pillows on-demand offer a lightweight and clean solution for protective packaging and are durable enough to provide excellent product protection in minimal space.
AirPouch FastWrap pre-formed tubes and twin pillows come in a high-yield box and are inflated at the packing station making them less labor intensive to use than other systems, and also reduces shipping, storage, labor and handling requirements. Reduce costs for shipping and storage by creating a secure fit inside the shipping package with nominal material inside the box, minimizing dimensional weight charges, and preventing shipping damage to reduce product losses and returns.
AirPouch FastWrap tubes and twin pillows are versatile, have many protective packaging uses, and are great for all block and brace applications, including, mail order fulfillment, pharmaceutical fulfillment, third party logistics, and contract packaging and fulfillment
Exclusive patented AirPouch EZ-Tear™ Perforations enable quick and easy separation of the tubes and twin pillows, allowing packers to work more efficiently with less material waste. These unique perforations also enable the packer to easily select just the right amount of material needed, reducing material waste, lowering your cost per cubic foot and creating less weight per package. For technical specifications, download the Block and Brace Protective Packaging Brochure below.
Airpouch tubes and twin pillows are designed to prevent product movement inside the box during shipping that can cause damage, and protect your products in several ways such as blocking and corner protection.
- EZ-Tear perforations improve efficiency with tubes that are easily separated for optimum packing speed
- Durable and puncture resistant tubes inflate on demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Tubes and twin pillows are clean, dust-free and lightweight
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Always in-stock products available for easy ordering
- Enables low maintenance, hazard-free packing
- AirPouch FastWrap tubes and twin pillows are infinitely recyclable
Protective Packaging Equipment
- Highly flexible system that produces tubes on-demand for block and brace applications
- Compact, all-electric system that is easy to set-up and simple to operate
- Materials feed from a high-yield box
- EZ-Tear™ perforations for easier separation and less product waste
- Tabletop, all-electric system operates at 65 feet per minute and combines with a variety of accessories, making it ideal for any sized pack station
- Easy to use operator controls are regulated through intelligent design, managing heat, air and speed for consistent fill level and seal quality