Crown 3200 is a high-quality acrylic carton sealing tape optimized for automatic sealing of medium-weight cartons in production and shipping environments.
Made from durable biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film coated with high-grade pressure-sensitive emulsion acrylic adhesive, Crown 3200 delivers all-temperature box sealing performance (greater than 40ºF and less than 120ºF) for situations where resistance to aging, weathering, UV light, and yellowing are important.
Features & Benefits
- High performance in hot or humid environments
- Excellent clarity
- High shear strength to prevent “flagging”
- Superior quick-stick performance
- Controlled unwind to facilitate smooth dispensing
- Designed for automatic application via a carton sealer machine (914M/1000yds in length).
Crown 3200 is perfect for medium weight box sealing and other packaging applications exposed to normal shipping hazards and stress.
Available in both 48mm (2”) and 72mm (3”) sizes.