Crown 320 is a high-quality acrylic carton sealing tape designed for manual sealing of medium-weight cartons in production and shipping environments.
Made from durable biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film coated with high-grade pressure-sensitive emulsion acrylic adhesive, Crown 320 delivers all-temperature box sealing performance (greater than 40ºF and less than 120ºF) for situations where resistance to aging, weathering, UV light, and yellowing are important.
Features & Benefits
- High performance in hot or humid environments
- Excellent clarity
- High shear strength to prevent “flagging”
- Superior quick-stick performance
- Controlled unwind to facilitate smooth dispensing
- Designed for manual application via a hand-held tape dispenser (100M/110yds. in length)
Crown 320 is perfect for medium weight box sealing and other packaging applications exposed to normal shipping hazards and stress.
Available in both 48mm (2”) and 72mm (3”) sizes.