The new AUTOBAG® Brand 850S™ bagger is uniquely designed to provide enhanced packaging productivity for mail order fulfillment and ecommerce applications. Capable of running bags up to 22” wide, this system features a breakthrough bag opening technology that securely grips and holds the open bag in place. This creates a large, square opening (up to 11” x 11”) that allows for easy loading of single or multi-line orders.
Next-bag-out printing is achieved with an advanced thermal transfer imprinter positioned directly over the next bag to be loaded. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in fulfillment applications that require frequent product and label changeovers, and prevents product queuing.
State-of-the-art engineering has resulted in a system that is inherently safe. The AUTOBAG® Brand 850S eliminates the need for bulky guarding or devices required for safe operation. This unobstructed access makes loading ergonomic and improves operator throughput.
When used with genuine AUTOBAG® pre-opened bags-on-a-roll, the AUTOBAG® Brand 850S ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable and flexible mail order fulfillment and ecommerce packaging, backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network at Automated Packaging Systems.
- Capable of running bags up to 22” wide
- High quality seals with coordinated seal flattener for wrinkle free seals
- Continuous film control with a sophisticated tension control unit that centers and monitors the position of the film throughout the entire bagging process
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Flexible machine that easily integrates with third-party systems
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- Breakthrough technology with an advanced bag opening system to minimize bag size and facilitate multi-line orders
- Easy loading modular bag storage shelf that speeds bag changeovers
- Intuitive interface with AutoTouch™ Control Screen with access to operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, data retrieval, and performance monitoring with graphic or text-based views
- Automation Type: