The AUTOBAG® Brand PaceSetter PS 125 Tabletop Automatic Baggers efficiently bag and seal your products. These hand load machines bring simplicity, versatility and value to your low- to mid-volume production environment.
Operating at speeds up to 25 bags per minute (15 BPM OneStep version), these machines offer innovative engineering in a straightforward, tabletop design. The PS 125 features a small footprint of 22 x 19 inches, and weighs just 82 pounds. The quiet, all-electric design does not require compressed air to run.
The AUTOBAG® Brand PS 125 is simple to operate, with a user-friendly display that enables easy access to operating parameters, job set-up, job storage, and on-board system diagnostics. The unique, locking turntable links with the AutoThread™ feature to provide ergonomic handling and bag changeover. Poly bags are automatically indexed, loaded by hand, then sealed using the Push-to-Seal™ automated sealer function, a standard footswitch, or via automatic cycle control.
The PaceSetter PS 125 OneStep includes the same conveniences of the standard PS 125 with the addition of a built-in PI 412™ imprinter. It features next-bag-out printing technology that is ideal for short run, order fulfillment, and ecommerce applications such as pharmacy or catalog orders. High resolution graphics, text and bar codes can be printed on the bag, eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation. The printer features a tilt-back print head for easy maintenance, and the optional AutoLabel™ label design software simplifies label creation.
System-matched AUTOBAG® pre-opened bags-on-a-roll are conveniently available in sizes 10.5" wide and 17" long. Pairing these systems and polybags offer an exceptional packaging solution for your hand load application
- All-electric system does not require compressed air to run
- Compact design is ideal for low- to mid-volume packaging operations
- Locking turntable and AutoThread feature provide easy bag access and changeover
- Open loading area and controlled seal bar maximize loading flexibility and operator safety
- Automatic or manual operating modes for optimum flexibility and productivity
- Stores jobs for later recall using operator-friendly controls
- On-board system diagnostics simplify maintenance and maximize productivity
- Automation Type: