Zebra ZT610 High Performance Industrial Label Printer
To keep your critical operations running smoothly, you need high-performance industrial printing systems that can stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet your evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.
ZT600 Series printers are built to deliver superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications. Get 24/7 reliability with durable, all-metal framing and high-quality print mechanisms, and take advantage of best-in-class, 600-dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm.
An advanced, user-friendly design and Link-OS® applications simplify everything from setup, integration and daily use to system management, maintenance and troubleshooting. Plus, compatibility with other printing systems and technologies gives you the flexibility to tailor your configuration easily to best meet your growing needs.
Gain actionable insight into your operations with Link-OS applications and Operational & Asset Visibility Services (OVS/AVS). Whether you’re assessing printer health, pushing firmware updates or routing jobs, these advanced features provide access and management capabilities on-site or remotely, so you stay in control at all times.
Adaptability is key in any new technology investment. ZT600 Series printers offer optional field-installable communication modules, RFID encoding and media handling options, so you can add capabilities as your systems evolve. Plus, Link-OS applications facilitate advanced integration with or replacement of existing systems as needed.
With best-in-class performance, ease of use, operational visibility and future-ready adaptability, Zebra’s ZT600 Series printers are engineered to meet your needs today, tomorrow and for years to come.
- ZT610 printers are built to withstand the most demanding industrial conditions, virtually eliminating operational downtime due to printer failure.
- Featuring highly precise registration and print line adjustment, the ZT610 offers 600 dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm for applications like circuit boards, chips and miniature components
- Simple, intuitive side-loading of media increases printer uptime and reduces training requirements
- Guided media paths change color when a media error occurs, providing simple visual cues to help users locate and resolve problems quickly
- Print DNA’s innovative applications, utilities and developer tools deliver a superior printing experience through better performance, simplified remote manageability and easier integration.
- Printer Format:
- Print Width: