Eastey Performance Series Shrink Tunnel
Proven reliable over and over again, these intermediate level EASTEY Shrink Tunnels provide you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. They are designed and built to give you all the performance features needed for positive shrinking a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
EASTEY Performance Series Shrink Tunnels are expertly welded on 12 gauge steel frames and designed to produce superior shrinking on virtually any package. Variable four-direction air flow, variable air velocity and delayed cool down are just some of the features that provide the durability you have come to rely on from EASTEY. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
Stainless steel mesh belt conveyor provides maintenance free operation.
Live roller conveyor provides a more finished look for retail packaging applications.
Easy to use control panel lets users adjust for their specific application.
Air flow knob for variable air flow adjustments at your fingertips.
Four directional air flow provides positive shrinking.
Positive shrinking on most polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC films.
Eastey Performance Series Shrink Tunnel Features
- esigned to shrink most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- Live roller or stainless steel mesh belt conveyors; optional “dead” roller conveyor for polyethylene
- Sealed bearings (not bushings) on drive and idler shafts
- Adjustable digital solid state temperature control for a variety of films
- Four-directional air flow provides positive shrinking
- Variable air flow and air velocity for a variety of products and applications
- Bottom air flow adjustment – full on, ½ on, full off on ET2010
- Large ducting creates more air volume inside tunnel
- Optional side plates (top and sides) for air flow patterning and quick changeover for different products on ET2010
- Plugs available for patterned air flow
- Delayed cool down and over temperature protection
- Fold down electrical control panel for easy maintenance
- Conveyor speed up to 67 feet per minute
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Leveling legs provide sturdy base once in place
- Custom two part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Available in 220v – single or 3-phase
- Easy to use design requires minimal training, maintenance, and trouble free operation
- Made in the USA
Eastey Performance Series Shrink Tunnel Model Specifications