Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnel
EASTEY’s Professional Series Shrink Tunnels provide top of the line features and the most robust tunnel design on the market today. Expertly welded from 12 gauge cold rolled steel, EASTEY Professional Series Shrink Tunnels will withstand even the most abusive real world shrink wrap applications. As a measure of strength, EASTEY tunnels weigh nearly twice as much as competitive models.
They are designed and built to give you all the performance features needed for positive shrinking a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC. Variable four-direction air flow, variable air velocity and delayed cool down are just some of the features that provide the durability you have come to rely on from EASTEY. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
Stainless steel mesh belt conveyor provides maintenance free operation.
Live roller conveyor provides a more finished look for retail packaging applications.
Easy to use control panel lets users adjust for their specific application.
Air flow knob for variable air flow adjustments at your fingertips.
Four directional air flow provides positive shrinking.
Positive shrinking on most polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC films.
Optional PTFE coated mesh belting overlay is designed for no-stick operation with polyethylene films.
An optional PTFE coated mesh belt overlay prevents polyethylene films from sticking to the belts
Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnel Features
- Designed to shrink most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge cold rolled steel
- Live roller, “dead” roller, or stainless steel mesh belt conveyor standard; optional plastic belt conveyor
- Sealed bearings (not bushings) on drive and idler shafts
- Adjustable digital solid state temperature control for a variety of films
- Four-directional air flow provides positive shrinking
- Variable air flow for a variety of products and applications
- Large ducting creates more air volume inside tunnel
- Plugs available for patterned air flow
- Delayed cool down and over temperature protection
- Fold down electrical control panel for easy maintenance
- Live roller conveyor speed up to 67 fpm, mesh belt conveyor speed up to 100 fpm
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Leveling legs provide sturdy base once in place
- Custom two part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Stainless steel models available on ET20
- 220v 3-phase standard, some models available in 480v 3-phase
- Easy to use design requires minimal training, maintenance, and trouble free operation
- Made in the USA
Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnel Model Specifications
Eastey Professional Series Shrink Tunnel Optional Accessory
- Optional PTFE coated mesh belting overlay is designed for no-stick operation with polyethylene films.