The FAS SPrint Revolution food packaging machine brings new levels of speed and versatility to demanding, high-productivity environments that require daily wash-down procedures. Operating at speeds up to 900 inches per minute, this state-of-the-art system offers maximum flexibility, functionality and reliability for food bag packaging.
This unique food grade packaging system presents a conveyor of pre-opened plastic bags that are staged for immediate loading. The 60" wide load area features a 6" pass-through, and tilts vertically for easy maintenance and sanitation. An innovative Coordinated Motion Seal Flattener is coupled with a band sealing system to ensure high quality, airtight, 3/8" bag seals. The SPrint SidePouch bagger operates in continuous, intermittent or batch modes, and cycles on pre-set parameters, or manually with a footswitch. This highly flexible design accommodates one or more operators or infeeds and a wide variety of products and bag sizes.
An integrated Allen-Bradley® control package, featuring Kinetix® Servo motors and drives, a CompactLogix™ L45 PLC, and a large, 10" PanelView Plus HMI, is designed for ease of operation, serviceability, integration, and overall system reliability. A simple flash card programs all of the components. The AutoTouch™ Control Software displays real time productivity data and provides easy access to job storage, job recall and on-board system diagnostics.
System-matched SidePouch plastic poly bags provide optimum performance, and offer a variety of special features, such as reclosable zipper bags, gussets, reinforced headers, tamper-evident perforations and more. SidePouch bags are pre-made and fan-folded in a box, eliminating the need for costly machine modifications to utilize their value-added features. In addition, these bags can be pre-printed in up to 10-colors with high-resolution graphics, text and bar codes for unique, attractive food packaging with a competitive edge.
- Operates at speeds up to 900 inches per minute (bags per minute determined by bag size)
- State-of-the-art components and operator-friendly AutoTouch™ Control Software enhance system reliability and simplify the user experience
- Accommodates a wide variety of loading methods, automatic infeeds, inline imprinters, products and bag sizes
- Advanced sealing system ensures consistent, high-quality, airtight bag seals
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel construction
- Mounted on casters for mobility
- System-matched SPrint SidePouch bags offer special features, such as reclosable zippers, resealable flaps, tamper-evident perforations and more
- Operator-adjustable pass-through accommodates various product sizes
- Automation Type: