Instapacker® Tabletop Foam-In-Bag System
AFFORDABLE PACKAGING AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
With a minimal investment, the Instapacker® Tabletop foam-in-bag system will maximize your packaging productivity, reduce your material costs and increase customer satisfaction. With the simple touch of a button, operators can produce up to 16 foam-filled bags per minute, guided by easy-to-follow graphics on the touch-key control panel.
To simplify handling, the Instapacker® Tabletop system utilizes two sizes of perforated film rolls with a fixed bag size: IP16 (19" × 16") and IP24 (19" × 24").
PROVEN BENEFITS OF FOAM-IN-BAG PACKAGING WITH AN AFFORDABLE, USER-FRIENDLY INSTAPAK® SYSTEM.
- Damage Reduction: Instapak® high-performance packaging foam is designed to protect your products during shipping, warehousing and general handling.
- Fulfillment Velocity: Simplified touch-key control panel virtually eliminates the operator’s learning curve and gets packages out the door faster.
- Cube Optimization: The right amount of protective cushion, every time.
- Customer Experience: A premium packaging presentation that avoids messy clean-up.
- Optimize Warehouse Space: Small, innovative design saves valuable workspace. The system supports the packaging needs of shipping rooms, multiple pack stations and production environments.
Instapacker® Tabletop Foam-In-Bag System Features & Benefits
- Produces up to 16 bags per minute.
- Adjust the amount of foam by simply pressing any one of 10 preset touch keys.
- Set a time delay of 3 or 6 seconds between bags.
- Option to run continuous bags.
- Compatible with all Instapak® foams.
Instapacker® Tabletop Specifications
Electrical, 200-240 VAC Dedicated Circuit, 30 Amp, Single-Phase with equal voltage from each leg to ground
Receptacle Type, NEMA L6-30R, UL and CE Approved
(L × W × H)
19" × 19" × 28"