The LDX-RTB 4.0 Ultra is the newest and fastest machine in the Little David® line of case sealers. Engineered for environments where speed and versatility are paramount, the LDX-RTB 4.0 Ultra can process void-filled and over-stuffed cases 30-80% faster than the competition.
We used end-user feedback about the most common sealing obstacles to design this sealer. With an industry leading belt speed of 185 feet per minute, patent-pending head movement technology utilizing a pneumatic top tape cartridge and machine performance data provided by an Allen-Bradley 850 PLC and HMI display technology, the LDX-RTB 4.0 Ultra performs with speed and reliability previously unforeseen in the random case sealing market.
- High-Performance Case Sealer: processes void-filled and over-stuffed cases 30% to 80% faster than the nearest competition, providing the efficiency you need.
- Increased throughput via industry leading belt speed of 185 feet per minute and patent pending enhanced head movement technology
- Top drive assembly travels on case hardened linear shafts with linear bearings
- Easy access to motors, electrics and belts
- Processes weak, void-filled and over-stuffed cases at high speeds utilizing pneumatic top cartridge
- Motors individually protected from overheating due to excessive loading
- Operation Type:
- Uniform or Random: