PSBU Side Seal Automatic Strapping Machine with Indexing Head & Bayonet
The automatic side strapping machine automatically pack products of any shape with one or more heat/sonic welded polyester or polypropylene straps. The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of welded steel and aluminum:
- TR/SX head is located to the side of the product’s direction of travel (our own international patent) which automatically carries out the strap feeding, recovery, tensing, welding and cutting operations.
- Modular arch support structure made of aluminum profiles.
- Track for the strap to run around the pack made of a low friction material highly resistant to wear. The arches are equipped with a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centering around the pack.
- Strap centering is further guaranteed by a system of guide brushes.
- Strapping head indexing group advances the head in order to meet the pack. Max. stroke 400 mm/16”. The cycle is automatically actuated through a sensor.
- Strap feeding group with coil holders which collects the strap through an anti-tear system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electric panel to make the machine work automatically and/or manually.
- The machine comes complete with all the drive systems, PLC control systems (electric and pneumatic).
|INDUSTRY||Can & Bottle, All other|
|STRAP||3/8" PET (Can & PET Bottles) |
7/16" or 1/2" (Glass)
|HEAD||TRCB (Can and Bottle) |
|POWER||480 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 20A|
|COMPRESSION||OptionalFeatures / Options|
Features / Options
|PSBU||Indexing Head, Bayonet|
|PLC/PANELVIEW||Compact Logix / PV400|
|TRACK||Aluminum Extruded Modular|
|COMPRESSION||2,000 lbs (Can & PET Bottles) |
4,000 lbs (Glass)
Other Models Available
|PSSU||Fixed Head, Fixed Track|
|PSIU||Indexing Head, Fixed Track|
- Operation Type: