Robotic Palletizer System
Value priced full-featured robotic palletizer. Any production line can now be automated.
Robotic palletizing has become an increasingly accepted alternative to traditional layer palletizing, but the solution is not without challenges. Typical generic robotic palletizers experiences limits on products that can be handled, performance issues with deviations in product uniformity, special training to handle complexities of robot programming, large footprint, custom integration, and the expense of support. All these shortcomings are eliminated with the robotic palletizer.
- Best value: palletize any production line
- Easy to use and ready to run
- Highest safety rating
FULL FEATURED VALUE SOLUTION FOR PALLETIZING
TopTier’s low infeed robotic palletizer provides unmatched capabilities for low to moderate rate applications at a price point allowing any production line to be automated. This palletizer has the smallest footprint of any full-featured palletizing solution.
- Smallest footprint available for full-featured automatic palletizing
- Patented Sweep Turn infeed builds precise rows at rates higher than competitive solutions
- Full bottom support robotic handling eliminates vacuum lifting
- 6"x6" to 24"x16" products handled automatically
- Allen Bradley controls with servo controlled pick and place motion
- 9" PanelView HMI with intuitive graphics interface to manage patterns and tune machine functions
- Category 3 PLd safety standard with controlled entrance preventing hazard exposure
- Configurable to fit in any space with three load exit or entrance sides
- Concurrent wrapping is not available
TopTier’s robotic palletizers are a fully integrated purpose built palletizing solution, as opposed to an assembly of a robot, guarding, end of arm tooling with separate controls. Each frame element is an integral part of a Category 3 PLd controlled entrance safety enclosure. 100% bottom supporting row build and pick and place systems are integrated into the frame structure, including Allen Bradley controls. Safety is not an accessory. The integrated safety system with controlled entrance protocols prevent hazard until the safety system affirms safe conditions exist.
Limitations of nearly all robotic pick to pallet solutions are products being palletized must be suitable for vacuum top picking with rate potential limited due to single case pick to pallet cycles. TopTier’s robotic models have overcome such limitations combining patented row building technology with an Allen Bradley servo-controlled row pick and place solution where product is 100% bottom supported until deposited on load. The resulting solution achieves higher rates, can handle nearly any product, and is delivered 100% assembled ready for work in the smallest and most configurable footprint available.
Each pick and place cycle handles a full row precisely and independently assembled in parallel to pick and place cycles using lower mechanism speeds with greater reliability, resulting in higher rates while building superior loads. Regardless of the product footprint, the row bottom support floor automatically adjusts to product size using patent pending technology. At deposit, the support floor is pulled out from under the row placing the row exactly as required for a tight layer and load.
TopTier Robotic Palletizer Specifications
Some features may not be available on all high infeed models.
- Concurrent Stretch Wrapping
- Load Labeling
- Load Handling
- Pallet Handling
- PerfectPattern Induction
- Sheets & Liners
- Double Stack Loads
- Multiple Palletizer Shuttle
- Tall Loads to 110"
- Layer Weight to 1000lbs
- Touch-Safe UL-Listed panel
- EasyStack® Software
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Allen Bradley 9" color touchscreen
(lower speed configurations)
- B&R 12" color touchscreen PC
(higher speed configurations)
- Touch-Safe UL-Listed panel