Introducing IPG’s Curby Mailer™! Made from recycled and recyclable paper, this mailer is lined with an innovative honeycomb paper structure – a patent-pending cushioning material that offers substantial benefits over traditional wrapping materials, including bubble, bubble-on-demand, foam, and other paper materials.
The Curby Mailer was designed to replace and offer better protection than traditional polybubble and Kraft mailers.
• Made with 60% recycled content (minimum 42% PCR)
• Curbside recyclable and Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver, easily disposed with all your other recyclable materials
• Ultimate honeycomb protection
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I recycle the Curby Mailer?
• Simply place it with your curbside corrugated recyclablesIs the Curby Mailer HD used differently than a polybubble mailer?
• No, there is no difference in how it is used, only how it is recycled (polybubble mailers require store drop-off recycling)