Zebra ET51 Tablet
The ET51 Windows enterprise tablet combines sleek consumer styling with enterprise class durability, data capture capabilities and swappable batteries. Despite being light and thin, these tablets are rugged enough to use in the rain and snow. Bright touchscreen displays are daylight-readable, and can also be used in wet environments and with gloves. Multiple charging options are available, but will only be needed after long shifts on battery power, with the option to hot swap a secondary battery providing continuous, nonstop use.
Zebra ET51 Tablet Features
- Surprisingly rugged, yet thin and lightweight. Choice of 8" or 10" screens and WLAN only or WLAN and Cellular WWAN.
- Brighter screen, faster processor and wider temperature range and more capable than ever. But with docking and attachment compatibility from their predecessors.
- Accepts a barcode reader on the back and a hot swappable battery, with hand strap, for comfortable, round the clock use.
- Daylight viewable displays extends use to sunny outdoor areas and now. even when the temperature is below 0.
- Fanless design makes this the ideal tablet when a fan, and it's noise or exhaust causes a user issue.