StraPack iQ-400 Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine
Introducing the new iQ-400, StraPack's new semi-automatic strapping machine with dual tension
mode. This allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch.
StraPack iQ-400 Features
- The iQ-400 is a durable and heavy-duty strapping machine designed to withstand various harsh environments.
- The iQ-400 is yet amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use also.
- The iQ-400 has less moving parts, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the operation cost low.
- All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine, enclosed in the cabinet, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
- The iQ-400 runs strap from 5 m millimeters (5/8 inches) without additional parts.
- The torque tension mode is suitable for stronger tension or to strap compressible packages, while the stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas for easy maintenance.
StraPack iQ-400 Specifications
- Operation Type: